Set WiFi Keyboard as your default input method
If you have not installed WiFi Keyboard, please install WiFi Keybaord from Google Play.
- Enable Crintsoft WiFi Keyboard in Android settings.
- Switch input method to Crintsoft WiFi Keyboard.
Connect to WiFi Keyboard via your browser
- You will see the IP address when WiFi Keyboard is setup as above. Type that address in your browser.
- Click the keyboard icon on device.
- Click accept button on device screen.
- Now you can input text via your browser.